Wednesday, December 7, 2011

etsy art picks......






























Recently I have had many requests for where I source art! Quite often...I simply look up "silkscreened prints" on etsy!!!! 


This week I thought I would share my latest "etsy art" finds! One of the things I love about shopping etsy is that you can score great art at amazing prices...and you are supporting the artist directly! The piece above is printed on a vintage dictionary page...and is only $15! I imagine this piece in a simple modern white frame....might even need to add this one to my collection!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What's the link to this print? Please! The artist must have an amazing selection!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gen,
    Thank you for selecting our print ,
    we just open our Etsy shop and we are listing new prints almost everyday .
    Alek .
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/DogEarPrints

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link is highlighted as "piece above" or go here:
    //www.etsy.com/listing/86862664/vintage-book-print-screenprint-vintage?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=silkscreened+prints&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=

    have fun shopping!!!
    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete
  4. //www.etsy.com/shop/dogearprints...this should work!!!!

    ReplyDelete