Sunday, November 13, 2011

ornament tradition






































Every Christmas I like to pick out a special ornament to give to each of our children to add to their ornament collection. I just love the idea that when they are grown-ups celebrating Christmas with their own families.... they can look at each "special" ornament and remember a bit about celebrations past!! Not to mention how fun it is each year to hang their "favorite" ornaments carefully on the tree!!!


This sweet little deer from Anthropologie will certainly be one of this year's picks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had this tradition done for me and I am going to start the same for my son's first Christmas this year. So sweet! Anthro's ornaments are so gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dear is so cute. what a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete