Monday, August 29, 2011

oden turns six!!!!




















































Last week my sweet boy turned six!!! I can hardly believe it!


Thought I would share a few photos from his "lego birthday party" with his best buddies! They had a ball! 


(I promise I will share "house decor photos" later this fall.....after the feature in HGTV's new magazine is released...until then I've promised not to share house details! Thanks for being patient!)


Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun party - love the legos on the cake! Congratulations on the HGTV magazine feature - I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Annie!!!!
    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, I hadn't even heard that HGTV had a new magazine! Super cool, can't wait to see it. So is the magazine going to have pics of the house you're currently in? (Which is different from the one you are building, right?)

    ReplyDelete