Saturday, July 2, 2011

so sweet...hurry sale ends monday!!















































My dear friend Kayce just turned me on to Aerie...the lingerie concept by American Eagle! I feel like I have just discovered the greatest treasure ever! So perfectly my style! Plus when I visited the store today everything was an additional 30% off (through July 4th) of already marked down prices!!! I purchased the grey bra pictured for only $7 and matching panties for $3.50!!!!! If you have a local store you really must go look....it is so helpful to see all of these lovely pieces in person!!! 


I was so excited I even came home and purchased some additional pieces online (where sale is only 20% off...but in some cases items are less expensive on line). Either way you must see for your self! I am so thrilled with my much needed new lingerie purchases!


Thanks Kayce!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had a store near us! Pretty lingerie and great prices! Hope you had a Happy 4th, Gen.

    ReplyDelete