Wednesday, June 15, 2011

summer styles from kayce hughes





























So many darling new things at Kayce Hughes...you must stop by and check out! And yes, that is me making my "modeling debut" for Kayce!!! I had so much fun trying on all of kayce's fabulous new clothes that I had to pick a few of my "favorites" to come home with me!!!!




Perfect for looking stylish while heading to the pool or afternoon shopping!!! I have carried mine everywhere while on vacation in Miami!!!
Love the combination of grosgrain ribbon with this fabulous wood closure...so chic! Great for summer cocktail parties paired with a little sundress!
This is my go to skirt...great shape and length! Adorable with a simple tank and espadrilles for a totally "pulled together" and "comfortable" look!
This is one of those shirts you have to try on...but once you do you will be hooked! I love mine paired with fitted jeans and chunky shoes for a "modern" "relaxed" look!


Have fun shopping!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. precious! i am visiting from kayce's blog... great reads over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gen! I'm a big fan of your style and your blog. Keep up the great posts! I have a quick question about the photo - it looks like that's your bedroom, based on other pictures you've posted. Would you mind sharing where you found your dresser shown in this picture? I've been looking for one just like it. Thanks! -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Katy!!! Dressers are from West Elm.

    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete