Monday, June 20, 2011

my style hero...in my dress!!!!









































I had to laugh when I stumbled on this photo of one of my "style favorites" Olivia Polermo wearing my dress!!!
I first spotted this fun "polka dot dress" at a great "designer discount store" in Nashville for $100 a few months ago. 
I was immediately drawn to it.... although I had never heard of the designer (Bensoni). When I returned a second time and the dress was still there I could not resist!!!  I am a lucky girl!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great party dress! I actually think if you were in US Weekly's "Who Wore It Best?," you'd win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen, I love your dress! And I completely agree - you wore it best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you add that to the long list of outfits I need to borrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so sweet...thank you for the kind words!!!

    Kayce...the dress is yours whenever you want!!!!
    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Perfect choice for the symphony!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks better on you. Olivia is fabulous but you carry a pattern much better than her. Plus, you have a kickass fingerling coral necklace, so you win, obviously.
    Yay for polka dots!

    ReplyDelete