Thursday, June 30, 2011

long skirt love















































I am so lusting after this skirt from Forever 21 for under $20!!!!! I spotted it yesterday in the window of Forever 21 while on a business trip to LA...but of course they were completely gone!! Just tried on line and smalls are sold out...so I am running to my local store, first thing in the morning with my fingers crossed I get super lucky!!!


I have been coveting a skirt in this new slightly longer length with belt loops! I just think this length is so flattering and very "modern"! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! Very feminine and modern. Great color, too. Do you sew? You could always order the medium and take it in if you can't find the small. I end up doing that a lot because so oftern the smalls are sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I can totally relate to being obsessed with something and the running around trying to get it as it sells out.

    ReplyDelete