Thursday, May 5, 2011

"pretty it up" patio weekend































The weather is finally looking good for this weekend- so think it is time to get our back patio "prettied up"!! Today is clean and organize the patio day and over the weekend I get to do the fun "pretty it up" part! I think this image (from my old favorite- Domino mag) is great inspiration for what I am going for....relaxed, inviting, and a fun red, blue, and yellow color palette!!! Maybe I will even splurge on some sort of fire pit and a few new accessories!!! Oh, by the way West Elm currently has 15% off all outdoor furniture and accessories!


I will post photos of my "weekend progress" early next week! Would love to hear how your summer yard prep is going????



2 comments:

  1. Hi Gen, love this image! Thanks also for the West Elm tip - my husband and I are looking forward to moving into a new apartment soon with a small balcony (urg - NYC real estate). Can't wait to see your patio space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie,
    You are SO lucky to get a balcony in NYC!!! Enjoy the new apartment...and all the fun decorating that goes with it!!! Happy Shopping!
    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete