Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the best skirts ever!!!

































I can not "rave" enough about Talbot's lovely assortment of pleated skirts! (I know what you are thinking- "Talbot's is not very hip"....but really give them a look with fresh eyes)!


 These are my all time favorite! They are the perfect length and an amazingly flattering silhouette! I have shown you two that I own: the denim+linen is perfect for summer and the black taffeta looks great dressed up or more casual. But, there are many other fabrics available to choose from.


 For the next few hours all full priced skirts are 30% off (and in store "sale" is an additional 50% off)! The skirts I have highlighted are on sale and show very limited sizes on-line, however I was just in the store and a wonderfully helpful sales associate tracked down my size and had shipped directly to my house! Note that Talbot's sizes run very large- I am a 4 at J Crew, but a 2 or 2 petite at Talbots.


 I am a new VERY loyal Talbot's fan!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am liking the brown shoes too! I'll have to see if they have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayce,
    Think they do still have the shoes on SALE....plus 30% off! Actually several pairs of very cute shoes!!! I will drop your treat off this weekend!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete