Friday, April 8, 2011

summer uniform "high + low"
























Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to find a good bargain! I suppose that is why I prefer flea markets to design stores...I so enjoy the thrill of the hunt!!! 

Summer is the perfect time to get away with "bargain" clothes and still look great. I think the key to pulling off a less expensive look is to pair your clothes with great classic (usually more expensive) accessories! This gives the appearance that the entire outfit is "high end"!

This look from Old Navy, is what I will live in all summer...so comfortable, yet pulled together and chic! I just love a simple fitted white tank paired with this gauzy gray tie skirt plus the pop of these fun aqua flip flops. 


Outfit totals $47.50 plus 20% off through April 11 makes this outfit a complete steal for under $40!!!!!

To complete your "lux look", pair your bargain old navy outfit with this fabulous classic hobo bag from J Crew (love the relaxed leather with gold hardware) and pop on a few gold bangles and fabulous sunglasses and you are ready to go!!!! 

The purse Brompton Hobo for $298 (also currently an additional 20% off) is a wardrobe staple that I purchased last year from J Crew along with my favorite Tory Burch sunglasses from 2 years ago-  two classic pieces so worth the investment!

What is your favorite summer "bargain"?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite summer bargain is jeweled sandals from Target. Yesssss... :)

    www.LeylaNavab.com
    www.Etsy.com/Shop/ArtSilk11
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leyla-Navab-Artsilk/162443557138334

    ReplyDelete