Friday, April 1, 2011

summer party outfit



































Loving this red and blue color combination for summer!!

The dress is one of my favorite labels- Milly! But, I will have to wait for it to go on sale!
 The darling straw clutch is Kate Spade ......think I will have to use the gift card I've been saving for this one! 
The adorable sandals are J Crew......but I'm going to be good and wear last year's all gold version (that I already own). Or maybe I need these amazing grosgrain espadrilles from Jessica Simpson (can you believe?). 


Actually, I've just discovered these are on promo!!! So off to order the espadrilles..... for under $60!!! Just enter this Code 252PR for 25% off!!!



3 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    So thrilled you are here!!! Just saw your blog...AMAZING! Feel like I just discovered a fabulous new magazine!! So excited!

    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete