Monday, April 4, 2011

a little bit of history....














































I was just doing a bit of internet research for a work project and came across these old images of some of our previous homes ..apparently the blogging world is much better at documenting my work than I am!!! So funny to see the history of our spaces evolve! Clearly I have always loved pattern and color! The above image is from Lucky magazine circa 2002!


My husband and I are currently working on pulling together design inspiration for our next house. The goal with the next project is to finally do the grown up "forever" house. I am trying desperately to go a more sophisticated grown up route...but so difficult to part with all the things we have collected over the years!


I will post "new house" inspiration soon.....



4 comments:

  1. I've been a fan of your style since I saw that feature in Lucky. No doubt that your next home will be even more inspiring. So glad that you're blogging; I'm in Music City as well so I'm looking forward to learning about some local sources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I am not the only one who can't find things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love love this blog. Your low key style is hip and perfect for a young family. I also love the mix of the fashion/shopping tips from high end to Target... Looking forward to more...Really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments...so nice to hear!!! Please let me know if there is anything special you would like to see.....

    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete