Thursday, April 21, 2011

easter baskets "hurray"!!!!









































As promised here is a sneak peek of the Easter baskets I made for the kids! I must say..... I am absolutely thrilled to be ready for Easter early this year! Usually I am still working until late Saturday night!!! 


I am so looking forward to watching Lucy + Oden open all of their treats! They are so excited! Oden has been counting down the days for 2 weeks! As mentioned before I found the Easter baskets and most of the candy at World Market...but feel free to ask for more detailed sourcing!


How are your Easter baskets coming?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gen, wow!! These are beautiful. I love your color combinations. I remember the baskets you made a few years ago via Sara's Party Perfect - always love your styling. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet message Annie!!! Have a great Easter!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great Easter baskets! Your kids will love these. What kind of shoes did you get your daughter? They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes are chinese laundry- from TJ maxx recently ($14.99)! Have a great easter!!!
    xo,
    gen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I hope no other kids see these! I've never seen such amazing Easter baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and charming! I love how these exude care and warmth as well as style. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the cutest Easter baskets EVER! ...and PS. the black and white skirt from a few posts back is as cute in person as it is online. My dear friend has it + it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete