Monday, April 18, 2011

easter basket inspiration


































Thought I would quickly share with you my "inspiration" for the children's easter baskets this year! I just starting to put them together today...having so much fun! 


Each year I try and come up with a different easter "concept" (yes, I know I have spent too many years in retail)! This year, I was inspired by these amazing easter cards from "Rifle Paper Co"(one of my very favorite lines)! I just adore this sweet drawing and the color palette is perfection!



I will share the finished baskets with you towards the end of the week.....but a little hint- I found great easter treasures at World Market!

Happy Hunting......



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see!! Where is a World market here in Nash? I live in Brentwood, is thee one here? Love your blog xoxo Shelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Shelli! World Market is in the west shopping center (hillwood area) right next door to the old navy!
    xo, gen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went to world market yesterday, so much fun stuff. I got my girls a little paper sewing kit for their baskets-love!

    ReplyDelete